For a program list of the items included and all their accompanying links in this one hour show, you can find the information on my website in the Stuph File Program section, or just follow this link to #0384.
Featured in this episode:
- Anson Williams, actor/author, The Perfect Portion Cookbook
- Donny Most, actor/singer, Happy Days
- Mike Wolfe, Calendhair
- Allen Wittman & Andrew Masters, creators, Liquid Ass
- Lainey Morse, Goat Yoga
- Davy Rothbart, founder, Found Magazine
- Leslee Udwin, filmmaker, India’s Daughter
- Toni Tennille, singer/author, Toni Tennille: A Memoir
- Peter James, author, Love You Dead (Roy Grace)
Click logo for iTunes podcast subscription If you have any comments or suggestions, or items for the mailbag, feel free to click on the “Comments” link below to add your thoughts.